Friday, July 25, 2008

Looks Like Saturday is the Day (By Mallory)

I met with Fred Mardle today, and it looks like I will be boarding the boat at 3 am London time with an estimated start time of 5 am (11 pm Bowling Green, 12 am Indiana time). I've got my grease, drinks, sports food, passport (if I get stopped by French Coast Guard I will need it) towels, my red towel, camping mats for the boat ride back, and light sticks for swimming in the dark.

I swam 20 minutes today to finish up my training. Soon I will go to bed and hopefully get a good night's sleep. I have trained more for this day than any other. I will swim my heart out tommorrow.

The water was listed at 63 degrees today. All those warm thoughts from everyone is really helping. Thanks everyone for all of your support.

That's it, I'm speechless.

No comments: