Lately Clara has been the rock-star out of the two of us, I know. I have been a little difficult to track down lately.
Here's the rundown on me:
1. I finally have an application pack on its way (that was way more complicated than you may think, it can be difficult sending money over the pond, you know)
2. I have my contract for my boater and I will be sending it soon. (Once again, its hard to send money) My possible swim dates are July 25, 26, or 27, depending on the weather.
3. I applied for my passport!
4. I was accepted into the Potomac River Swim (7,5 miles one way). I'm not sure yet whether or not I will be allowed to attempt a double crossing.
5. I'm trying to nail down a date for the REALLY big race against my dad in June. I'm swimming across Lake Maxinkuckee in Culver, Indiana twice and he's swimming it once (about 3 miles one way). Who will be victorious?
6. I actually made it into the ocean over winter training trip down in Key Largo.
7. As I write this, I am preparing to swim in my very last home meet for the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers.
Phew, busy, right?
As for T-shirt order for the Bowling Green crowd, I need to get an idea of how many I'm ordering, so you can email those to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I still have to talk to the local print shops in town before I can have any more details.
It's getting real now.